Our congregations are tired, scared, divided, confused, angry, and mourning. How do we walk through this season with them in a way that deepens their faith and restores their spiritual health? As we wrap up our final webinar in our Now What? series, Dr. Robert Creech, Twila Jones, Ed Stewart, Matt Steen, and Todd Rhoades discuss how to pastor people through these tough times.
Resources from our Webinar:
- Family Systems and Congregational Life by Dr. Robert Creech
- The Leader's Journey: Accepting the Call to Personal and Congregational Transformation by Dr. Robert Creech
- Ethics for Christian Ministry: Moral Formation for Twenty-First-Century Leaders by Dr. Robert Creech
- Chemistry Conversations with Nikki Lerner & Matt Steen
Rewatch Chemistry's Previous Webinars:
- Staffing in the Church After COVID-19
- The Coming Shift in How We Do Church
- Communicating Through the Clutter of COVID-19
- Finances and the Virtual Church
- Family Ministry in the Pandemic
- Leading Your Team with Hope AND Reality
- Preparing for the Summer
- Re-Opening Our Buildings Wisely
- Leading Virtual Organizations
- Best Practices for Your Church in a New Reality
Chemistry Staffing is excited to equip and support churches in this season. Things are changing on a daily basis and our team is committed to pray for you and support you every step of the way. Here's how we plan to help:
- Transitional Ministry Coaching: It is important that you care for your departing staff member during this time, and into their future. Connecting them with a dedicated transitional ministry coach is one way to continue to support to help them land on their feet. Click here to find out more.
- Virtual Church Strategy Labs: Our upcoming Virtual Strategy Lab is focused on helping leaders and teams develop a strategy for digital engagement, growth, and deployment. Whether you are looking for digital strategies to augment your current “in person” ministries, or planning to build a complete, more robust virtual campus, we want to help you accelerate your learning and progress. In the Lab, you’ll work with one of our seasoned ministry leaders to evaluate your current reality, articulate your preferred future, create a strategy for change, and implement next steps. Click here to find out more.