It was great to hear from Dan Reiland and Mike Bonem and their thoughts behind leading our church staff teams with hope AND reality. We packed a bunch of valuable information into this webinar that we think you'll find helpful.
Resources Mentioned in the Webinar
- Website: MikeBonem.com
- Author Page: Mike Bonem Amazon Author Page
- Book: Leading from the Second Chair
- Website: DanReiland.com
- Author Page: Dan Reiland Amazon Author Page
- New Book: Confident Leader!: Become One, Stay One
Next Webinar: Now What? Communicating Through the Clutter
The Church is a communications organization. Spreading the Gospel requires us to be effective communicators, now more than ever. So what can we be doing as church leaders to cut through the noise, create two-way conversations while so many are isolated, and build momentum during this season?
Join Katie Allred, Brady Shearer, and Kelly Norris along with Chemistry's co-founders Matt Steen and Todd Rhoades as we share best practices for Communicating through the clutter. The party starts on Thursday, April 30th, at 11 AM eastern.
Chemistry Staffing is excited to equip and support churches in this season. Things are changing on a daily basis and our team is committed to pray for you and support you every step of the way. Here's how we plan to help:
- Virtual Church Strategy Lab: The Virtual Church Strategy Lab is a 6-week group specifically designed to help you make the pivot from surviving virtual church to creating a thriving virtual church. Click here for more information.
- Transitional Ministry Coaching: It is important that you care for your departing staff member during this time, and into their future. Connecting them with a dedicated transitional ministry coach is one way to continue to support to help them land on their feet. Click here to find out more.
- COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 is causing all of us to have discussions that we never thought we'd be having. We're here to help you and your church during this time. Even if it's just to have a sympathetic ear to talk candidly and off the record about what might be next. Click here to find out more.