We talked with Tod Bolsinger and Dave Travis as we explored how the Church is shifting in the coming months and years as a result of the pandemic. What will change? What will stay the same?
Resources Mentioned in the Webinar
- Leadership For a Time of Pandemic: Practicing Resilience (Tod Bolsinger)
- Leading in Uncharted Territory Text Resources (Tod Bolsinger)
- Beyond: Forward Focus - A Framework for Ministry on the Other Side of Crisis (Dave Travis, Generis)
- Canoeing the Mountains: Christian Leadership in Uncharted Territory (Tod Bolsinger)
- Adaptive Church Leadership Cohorts (Tod Bolsinger)
Next Webinar: Now What? Staffing In The Church After COVID-19
We know that the current pandemic is changing everything about the church, at least temporarily. Join Darrell Roland, Caleb Smith, Matt Steen, and Todd Rhoades as we talk about what Chemistry Staffing is learning during this time, and what long-term changes we think COVID-19 will bring to the way that you staff your church in the future.
Register for our next webinar, Now What? Staffing In The Church After COVID-19, on May 28th at 11 AM eastern.
Chemistry Staffing is excited to equip and support churches in this season. Things are changing on a daily basis and our team is committed to pray for you and support you every step of the way. Here's how we plan to help:
- Transitional Ministry Coaching: It is important that you care for your departing staff member during this time, and into their future. Connecting them with a dedicated transitional ministry coach is one way to continue to support to help them land on their feet. Click here to find out more.
- Virtual Church Strategy Lab: Our upcoming Virtual Strategy Lab is a 6-week group focused on helping leaders and teams develop a strategy for digital engagement, growth, and deployment. Whether you are looking for digital strategies to augment your current “in person” ministries, or planning to build a complete, more robust virtual campus, we want to help you accelerate your learning and progress. In the Lab, you’ll work with one of our seasoned ministry leaders to evaluate your current reality, articulate your preferred future, create a strategy for change, and implement next steps. Click here for more information. Click here for more information.
- COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 is causing all of us to have discussions that we never thought we'd be having. We're here to help you and your church during this time. Even if it's just to have a sympathetic ear to talk candidly and off the record about what might be next. Click here to find out more.