We heard from Tim Cool, Greg Atkinson, and Tim Nations as we explored what churches need to be thinking about from a facilities and guest services perspective in order to reopen our buildings for weekly worship.
Resources Mentioned in the Webinar
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Congregation Before You Reopen (Greg Atkinson)
- Cleaning Church Facilities Article (Church Facilities Conference & Expo)
- Post-Coronavirus Facility Re-Opening Checklist (Smart Church Solutions)
- Post-COVID-19 Facility Utilization Guide [Smart Church Solutions)
- Victory Innovations Cordless Electrostatic
Next Webinar: Now What? The Coming Shift In How We Do Church
The pandemic has caused churches of all shapes and sizes to radically rethink the way that they do ministry. As we venture forward into a new reality, how do we rethink our suppositions and methodologies in order to minister well in the season ahead? Join Tod Bolsinger, Dave Travis, Todd Rhoades and Matt Steen as we rethink what church looks like after the pandemic.
Register for our next webinar, Now What? The Coming Shift In How We Do Church, on May 21st at 11 AM eastern.
Chemistry Staffing is excited to equip and support churches in this season. Things are changing on a daily basis and our team is committed to pray for you and support you every step of the way. Here's how we plan to help:
- Virtual Church Strategy Lab: Our upcoming Virtual Strategy Lab is a 6-week group focused on helping leaders and teams develop a strategy for digital engagement, growth, and deployment. Whether you are looking for digital strategies to augment your current “in person” ministries, or planning to build a complete, more robust virtual campus, we want to help you accelerate your learning and progress. In the Lab, you’ll work with one of our seasoned ministry leaders to evaluate your current reality, articulate your preferred future, create a strategy for change, and implement next steps. Click here for more information. Click here for more information.
- Transitional Ministry Coaching: It is important that you care for your departing staff member during this time, and into their future. Connecting them with a dedicated transitional ministry coach is one way to continue to support to help them land on their feet. Click here to find out more.
- COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 is causing all of us to have discussions that we never thought we'd be having. We're here to help you and your church during this time. Even if it's just to have a sympathetic ear to talk candidly and off the record about what might be next. Click here to find out more.