We know that the current pandemic is changing everything about the church, at least temporarily. Darrell Roland, Caleb Smith, Matt Steen, and Todd Rhoades talked about what Chemistry Staffing is learning during this time, and what long-term changes we think COVID-19 will bring to the way that you staff your church in the future.
What will be different in church staffing?
#1 Different Ways of Leading Staff
#2 Different Staff Skill Sets Required
#3 Different Delivery Methods
#4 Different Priorities
#5 Different Metrics
#6 Different Staff Positions
#7 Different Staff Arrangement
Resources Mentioned in the Webinar
- Discovering The Future of Church Staffing Survey
- Schedule a call with Matt Steen
- Schedule a call with Todd Rhoades
- Schedule a call with Caleb Smith
- Schedule a call with Darrell Roland
Next Webinar: Now What? Pastoring Through a Pandemic
Our congregations are tired, scared, divided, confused, angry and mourning. How do we walk through this season with them in a way that deepens their faith and restores their spiritual health? Dr. Robert Creech, Karl Vaters, Matt Steen, and Todd Rhoades discuss how to best pastor people through a pandemic such as COVID-19.
Register for our next webinar, Now What? Pastoring Through a Pandemic, on June 4th at 11 AM eastern.
Chemistry Staffing is excited to equip and support churches in this season. Things are changing on a daily basis and our team is committed to pray for you and support you every step of the way. Here's how we plan to help:
- Transitional Ministry Coaching: It is important that you care for your departing staff member during this time, and into their future. Connecting them with a dedicated transitional ministry coach is one way to continue to support to help them land on their feet. Click here to find out more.
- Discovering The Future of Church Staffing Survey: Shaar and Chemistry Staffing believe the way churches get work done is changing. New technologies bring new challenges to how we staff and grow our teams. But these challenges also bring massive opportunities. The data collected in this survey will help us better understand how to serve the ministry teams of the future in their staffing needs. Click here to take the survey. (Estimated survey time 8 minutes)
- COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 is causing all of us to have discussions that we never thought we'd be having. We're here to help you and your church during this time. Even if it's just to have a sympathetic ear to talk candidly and off the record about what might be next. Click here to find out more.