We loved our time with Jessica Bealer, Caleb Smith, and Justin Herman as they discussed Family Ministry in the Pandemic Age.
Resources Mentioned in the Webinar
- Jessica Bealer's Family Accountability Spreadsheet Sample
- Todd Rhoades' The Coming Shift in Church Staff Responsibilities
Next Webinar: Now What? Reopening Our Buildings Wisely
With states beginning to relax their pandemic related restrictions, churches are beginning to ask questions about what it will take to reopen well. Join Tim Cool, Greg Atkinson, and Tim Nations as we talk about what churches need to be thinking about from a facility and guest services perspective in order to reopen our buildings for weekly worship.
We'll hear from Tim Cool, Greg Atkinson, and Tim Nations others along with Chemistry's co-founders Matt Steen and Todd Rhoades the big decisions as we look ahead to reopening our church facilities.
Register for our next webinar, Now What? Reopening Our Buildings Wisely, on May 14th at 11 AM eastern.
Chemistry Staffing is excited to equip and support churches in this season. Things are changing on a daily basis and our team is committed to pray for you and support you every step of the way. Here's how we plan to help:
- Virtual Church Strategy Lab: The Virtual Church Strategy Lab is a 6-week group specifically designed to help you make the pivot from surviving virtual church to creating a thriving virtual church. Click here for more information.
- Transitional Ministry Coaching: It is important that you care for your departing staff member during this time, and into their future. Connecting them with a dedicated transitional ministry coach is one way to continue to support to help them land on their feet. Click here to find out more.
- COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 is causing all of us to have discussions that we never thought we'd be having. We're here to help you and your church during this time. Even if it's just to have a sympathetic ear to talk candidly and off the record about what might be next. Click here to find out more.