How the Great Resignation May Affect Your Church in 2022
Last week, Matt Steen and I did a webinar entitled How the Great Resignation May Affect Your Church in 2022.
In case you missed it, here are a few of the things we covered:
- Ten ways that what we're seeing now will affect you and your church staff moving forward
- Why churches will have to (eventually) change their hiring practices
- What your number one priority as a church staff should be in 2022
- An unconventional place to find really great potential staff members
- How the changing economy and world events will ultimately impact your church staff
In case you missed it, you can watch it here:
At the end of the webinar, we provide a link to our free Great Resignation PDF packed with 30 pages of intel and strategies for navigating your way through The Great Resignation.
If there is any way that we can help you think through what you’re seeing with The Great Resignation, we’d love to speak with you. We’re here to help you and your church however we can!
Have a great week!
Todd has invested over 30 years in serving churches, having served as a worship pastor for over 15 years, a church elder for more than a decade, and in various ministry leadership roles in both the business and non-profit sectors. As the original founder and developer of ChurchStaffing.com, Todd fundamentally changed the way thousands of churches search for pastors and staff on the internet. Most recently, Todd’s work with Leadership Network has provided him exposure to the innovative trends in today’s church and inside knowledge of how healthy churches operate and uses it to help churches find a healthy, long-term fit for their next team member. Todd is a graduate of Cedarville University, and lives in Bryan, OH with his wife, Dawn.