Every year, Chemistry Staffing hosts the largest-ever national survey of youth pastor compensation. Now in year five, we've seen over 5,000 respondents.
At Chemistry Staffing, we value helping churches find healthy, long-term fits, and advocating for appropriate compensation for youth pastors is one of the ways we believe we are helping to eliminate this as one of the most obvious factors in burnout. We hope this report helps you manage your staff salary structure in ways that are healthy for everyone.
- The "big number" of what youth pastors are making from 2021
- How inflation is affecting youth pastor compensation, and what you can do about it
- A whole section devoted to part-time youth pastors
- We take a look at the average workweek for a youth pastor
- The two biggest factors that affect a youth pastor's compensation
- Updated information on how education and tenure affect compensation over time
- A whole section on benefits, and what percentage of youth pastors get which ones
- A deep dive into the crisis surrounding maternity and paternity benefits
- Do youth pastors get comp time after big camps and trips?
- Gender and denominational wage gaps