Lloyd Grant's Experience
Sometimes we come across churches who desire a candidate with very unique skill sets. Finding the right fit for your church’s staff can be complicated. At Chemistry, we start by assessing each candidate in five key areas:
1. Theology: Does this person believe the way we believe on both core and secondary issues?
2. Culture: Does this person fit our community, church, and culture?
3. Personality: Does this person play well with others? Are they likeable?
4. Skill: Does this person have the talents and abilities we need to do a good job?
5. Chemistry: Is this a person that will fit on our team? Do we want to do life AND ministry together?
We believe that finding a candidate that matches your church’s unique DNA in all five areas is the true key to finding a healthy long-term fit for your staff opening.
Here's what Lloyd Grant had to say about walking through Chemistry Staffing's process as a church looking to fill a unique role ...
If you are looking to find new staff, please have a conversation with Chemistry. Finding the right staff is not easy. With Chemistry’s involvement, Central has been able to find a pastor who is excited about both the church and the community we are called to serve. Central has benefited from working with Chemistry. I believe they will be a blessing to you as well.
We are thrilled that we were able to walk alongside Pastor Lloyd Grant and Central Baptist Church to find a long-term, healthy fit. If you are looking for the right full-time, church staff member for your ministry, I'd love to have a conversation with you.