Access Church (AC), North Branch, MN, is seeking its next Worship Director. AC is committed to drawing people into a growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ and is guided by their core values which they call their “Campfire Code”: Real, not religious; People, not projects; Passion, not performance. Since AC was started in 2000, they have seen over 2,100 people put their trust in Jesus; they have been able to count, baptized almost 1,000, and prayed for hundreds to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Their new facility was built in 2004 and added extra space in 2007.
The best part about living in North Branch is the slower pace of life. It’s not uncommon to hear that people like that there’s no “hustle and bustle.” It is a very family-focused community. Kids’ activities and sports are abundant, and the location is great - less than an hour north of the Twin Cities and just over an hour south of Duluth. It’s a beautiful country with every kind of amenity, shopping and entertainment, and many outdoor activities within a short drive.
The Worship Director will be responsible for overseeing the worship ministry of AC, including its worship team of about 15 musicians and a similar-sized tech team, for creating excellent and engaging services where people can experience the presence of God. If you have:
- Ministry training and worship-leading experience are extremely valuable
- High level of theological knowledge (and the ability to weed out inaccurate theology in songs)
- Experience leading in contemporary worship settings
- Intermediate knowledge of music theory and ability to direct/lead band members musically
- A heart for songwriting, recording, and experience in a gigging environment where secular music is not frowned upon but seen as a tool
And, if you want to make an impact for the Kingdom in North Branch, MN, then apply for this great opportunity!
P.S. If this job isn't exactly what you're looking for, feel free to check the job board of open positions.