The Grove Church in Liberty Hill, Texas, was founded with the vision of seeing Jesus’ mission of transformed lives realized in their geography. Driven by their love for God and for people and simply wanting to see people brought into fellowship with Jesus and His church, the Grove started with just a few people meeting for a Bible study in a living room back in 2014. God multiplied that small group to what The Grove is today - a dynamic, growing church.
In 2022, God entrusted them with a new, permanent and strategic location. In the next three years, they are working to have a strong Gospel presence in every neighborhood in Liberty Hill and to see the 3rd and 4th generations of disciples being made. They are working to send out teams of people to plant new churches and deepen their global mission partnerships in taking the Gospel to the ends of the earth.
The Grove is looking for its next Pastor of Student Ministry. They will be responsible for the development and oversight of the Student Ministry at The Grove. This position will provide leadership, vision, direction, and management to this ministry in a dynamic church-planting and Kingdom-building environment. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Implement and oversee the vision, mission, and strategy for the student ministry at the Grove.
- Build and lead a growing team of leaders to minister to students in and outside of The Grove.
- Work to ensure that every student is discipled and equipped to be a discipler.
- Develop students to see themselves as the next generation of church planters and missionaries.
- Teach God’s Word from a thoroughly Gospel-centered, Christo-centric framework compelling to students, with the ultimate aim of life transformation.
- Raise a team of leaders who will focus on equipping parents to disciple their kids.
- Provide leadership, development, and accountability to the Middle School Director.
Liberty Hill is one of the fastest-growing towns in the greater Austin area. It is an area with a strong mix of families and singles, with people from all backgrounds. With Austin being one of the top-ranked cities in terms of lifestyle, culture, and business, the city continues to grow and thrive, especially in the north and northwest parts. Austin’s unique blend of Texas culture, University influence, thriving tech sector, the influential art community, and the consistent title as the live music capital of the world make this one of the most exciting cities in the U.S.
If you are a seasoned leader who is passionate about seeing students and families in the Austin area and beyond encounter and experience the Gospel in redemptive and transformative ways, apply for this position today!
P.S. If this job isn't exactly what you're looking for, feel free to check the job board of open positions.